AISE is committed to the development of the professional skills and abilities of its members.
We do this by offering our Members the following services:
- Workshops for Further Professional Development / CPD
- Online Learning
- Legal Updates
- Subscription to our online Magazine
- Business Networking Opportunities,
- Seminars and Conferences to attend
- Our Newsletters
- A Mentorship program for students and juniors
- Career Portal
- Legal Assistance in event of claims of negligent practices
- Peer-reviewed competency assessments
AISE also acts as an advocacy group for the protection of human life and well-being by actively promoting workplace safety and sustainable environmental practices throughout Africa.
We liaise and collaborate with government agencies throughout Africa to ensure our members are protected from unfair legislative requirements imposed on them, and in particular the various departments responsible for safety and the environment.
Please refer to the Professional Registration page for the minimum underlying qualifications and experience that are required for each of the Membership levels as well as the Conditions, Membership Application and Membership Fees.