Safety & Environmental Engineering Professionals
The Minimum qualification for ISE Technical Membership is one of the following:
- A Degree / Advance Diploma at NVQ(UK) level 5 or country equivalent in a Safety or Environmental Engineering related field. ( Minimum 360 credits or 3 years full time studies)
- More than 2 years experience
The Eng.Tech.ISE credential is awarded to Technical Members.
The Minimum qualification for ISE Specialist Membership is one of the following:
- B.Sc or B.Tech Degree or higher in an Engineering field
- Registration with the Engineering Council in your country (if any) or
- Registration with the Natural Scientists Council in your country (if any)
- More that 5 years post qualification experience.
The Eng.ISE credential is awarded to Specialist Members.
The Minimum qualification for ISE Consulting Specialist Membership is the same as above, with an additional 5 years proven and verifiable track record in Consulting Practice.
The Pr.EngSE.ISE credential is awarded to consulting engineers specialising in SE, and
The Pr.SE.ISE credential is awarded to non-engineering SE consultants.
Registration with a statutory Engineering Council established under the law of an African country is compulsory for this category.